Credentialing services for physicians

IRS EIN Confirmation letter

Discussed Points

How to get copy of EIN verfication letter (CP 575) from IRS?

What is (CP 575) Form?

EIN Confirmation letter from IRS called CP 575,  is issued to grant Federal Tax Id number known as Employer Identification Number (EIN). EIN is 10 digit number.

IRS sends EIN confirmation letter for all the Federal Tax ID numbers they issue.

IRS EIN Confirmation Letter CP 575 - how to get IRS EIN confirmation letter?

Being a medical provider, why you may need IRS EIN confirmation letter?

As a medical provider you may need EIN confirmation letter at number of occasions Such as It is required when a healthcare provider or medical practice go through provider credentialing or enrollment process.

Your business name must match with information provided on your EIN confirmation letter (CP 575).

Therefore in order to confirm that information is matching, you will have to produce this letter.

It’s also required to open a bank account if you are planning to start a medical practice or even currently trending telehealth also known as telemedicine.

A supplier or customer may also request you to produce EIN confirmation letter issued by IRS in order to confirm your Tax Id.

Your business name must match with information provided on your (CP 575), therefore in order to confirm that information is matching, you will have to produce this letter.

What if I lost my (CP 575) form?

If you need it for any reason but you did not find it where you left it.

Don’t worry, you can always contact IRS directly at (267) 941-1099.

If you are outside of United States then you may reach IRS at 800-829-4933 to request a copy in order produce a confirmation letter.

How to get copy of EIN confirmation letter?

If you lose the (CP 575) EIN confirmation letter and you contact IRS for copy of (CP 575).

In that case you will not get copy of (CP 575) but they will send another EIN verification letter called (147C).

EIN-Verification-Letter-147C - how to get EIN confirmation letter from IRS?

Is there any fee to get EIN verification from IRS?

There is no fee to get your EIN confirmation letter called (147C).


It’s not a hard job to get an EIN confirmation letter even if you lose initial EIN confirmation called (CP 575).

You just need to contact IRS and ask for EIN confirmation letter called (C 147).

If you still have any confusion, you are always welcome to write us email at

Do include your phone number in your message.

Thanks you

Share This Post

Insurance Credentialing

$ 140 / Application
  • CAQH registration
  • NPI registration
  • Credentialing & Enrollments
  • Contracting & Negotiations
  • Direct deposit setup
  • Web Portal Setup for Eligibility & Claim Status Check

Practice Set-Up

$ 499 One Time
  • Company Formation
  • EIN Registration
  • Malpractice Insurance
  • Administrative Consultation
  • State Fee will be upon you
  • Practice Set-up Assistance
  • General Liability Insurance Assistance
  • Virtual office Space Assistance

Front Desk Assistance

$ 1599 /Month
  • Day to day practice administration
  • Appointment Scheduling
  • Eligibility and benefits check
  • Copay collection
  • Referral Coordination
  • Scheduling follow ups
  • Assist in telehealth visits

Medical Billing

$ 3%-5% / Collection
  • Demographic entry
  • Eligibility check
  • Benefits check
  • Authorization check
  • Charge entry
  • Claim submission
  • Payment posting
  • Denial management
  • Accounts receivable reporting

Fill the below form along with details of your question. We will get back to you at earliest.

Contact us